"If I do what I should, then I shall get what I wish"
Promotional Activities / Public Relations
- Wrote newsletters and press releases to various leading daily and periodical publications in order to introduce ORGANIC INDIA's new product range prior to its release.
- Established and maintained strong relationship with media to make self-written news clipping and articles, related with organization and its product, appear regularly in dailies.
- Supported sales representatives by getting them permission for organizing promotional activities at places that had gathering of targeted group.
- Secured appointments for top management of organization in various corporate and government houses with CEO's, MD's, and directors. Secured ORGANIC INDIA's Chairman appointment with the Chairman of Sahara India Pariwar (for long term association) on 28.08.04 at Sahara Shahar, Lucknow , with Times of India's higher management group on 24.05.06 at Organic India's Head office in Lucknow .
- Conceptualized, budgeted and implemented media campaigns for product promotion & advertisements.
- Represented “ORGANIC INDIA” as the head coordinator in world's largest Organic fair in 2006 in Nuremberg , Germany . Launched “ORGANIC INDIA's product range in Europe with export department.
- Transformed PR activities into Institutional & Export sales eg: Sahara Product Division, CMS Schools , UP Cottage Emporium, Domestic & International trade fairs and initiated with companies in Italy , Ukraine and Germany . Associated ORGANIC INDIA with Sahara India Pariwar (World's largest corporate sector) for making our range of products available exclusively at their retail outlets and Air Sahara.
Invited Mr.Amar Singh (M.P) to Tulsi Mahotsava (Organic India's annual event in Azamgarh UP) and as a result generated Rs.50,00,000 from him towards contribution for ORGANIC INDIA Foundation.
Hindustan Times (July 2000 – Sept 2001)
- Worked for” Hindustan Times” for 7 months on contract basis to write the Hollywood and Hindi movies preview and health related articles.
The Times of India (Sept 1999 – July 2000)
- Wrote 76 articles for the world's largest selling English daily (The Times of India) for 13 months as a free lance Journalist. Wrote more than 50 articles on entertainment, health and Hollywood movies preview.
Prateek Group of Companies (Mar 1997 – Sept 1999)
- Increased media coverage through the institution of a media relations program, which included serving as media contact; pitching stories to local and national media, including online services; writing press releases; providing print and broadcast interviews; and developing media materials such as fact sheets and press kits.
Member of North India Journalist Welfare Association
Summary of Qualifications
- Diploma in Mass communication, PR, Advertising, Travel Management with computers from Trade Wings Institute of Management.
- Masters of Journalism and Mass Communication from Rai Business Institute (Correspondence, Final semester)
- Graduate from Kanpur University in year 1997
<< Page 1